We spend so much of our day stressed out and overwhelmed. We feel burnt out and wish we had more balance in our life. We find it difficult to focus, and we’re so scattered with our attention it seems like we’re not even present for our own life! We wish we could find more ease and joy.
Being our authentic self is the most powerful tool I know of that can help us live with greater calm, ease, and balance. By growing into our authentic self, we cultivate skills that are essential for human living by:
- UNLOCKING your true passions
- Building UNSHAKABLE self-esteem (that no one else can tear down…)
- Letting go of mistakes and learning to ACCEPT yourself (and finally move on)
- EMBRACING your individuality
- LOVING yourself (with all your strengths and weaknesses)
- FINDING your life purpose (without wandering from thing to thing)
- Showing the world the REAL you without fear of what they’ll think
- Shaping and creating the JOYFUL life you’ve always wanted
The missing piece of your personal development
Life coaching is incredibly powerful and continues to transform lives all over the world.
Many people just like you are waking up to the fact that self-help books, therapy and meditation are not enough on their own and that something is something missing in their personal development journey.
Benefits of life coaching;
You can finally decide what you want to be – Through the use of different tools I can help you choose what you want for your life. You’ll get to design your ideal life to maximise your fulfilment.
You’ll raise your standards – Many of your challenges likely result from having standards that are too low. You may be too quick to settle, taking jobs that are beneath your capabilities or getting into relationships that don’t serve you. Your boundaries may be weak and undefined, I will help you overcome these challenges.
You’ll be held accountable – If you decide on your own to start working out each morning and then you don’t follow through, you can tell yourself that you’ll start again tomorrow. On the other hand, I will keep you to the task. One reason this strategy works is because most of us find letting others down to be painful. And most of us don’t like being in “trouble.”
Your life will become more balanced – We all tend to emphasise certain things and fail to give others enough emphasis. I will help you to give adequate attention to all the areas of your life.
You’ll be forced to stretch yourself – Have you ever noticed that some people never change? They’re the same today as they were ten or more years ago. Life is about learning and applying that learning to get better results. If your life is always the same, you’re either not learning or not applying what you’ve learned. I will help you to do all of those things you should be doing and want to be doing, but can’t quite get yourself to do.
You’ll work through your challenges with an expert to support you – Dealing
with challenges can be intimidating. Having an expert in your corner can make all
the difference. Two heads really can be better than one. Sometimes all we need
is a little encouragement and support. It can be a great way to get unstuck.
You’ll have someone that is just as excited by your successes as you are! – Have
you ever done something that fills you with pride, only to find out that your
family, friends, or significant other seems less than impressed? Having someone cheer your successes creates momentum. Momentum allows you to accomplish even greater accomplishments.
You’ll solve challenges you didn’t even realise you had – Typically I am hired for a specific reason. But through the process of coaching, you’ll find that there are other issues that might be just as important, there’s no place to hide.
Life coaching can be a great idea if you feel that you’re stuck and truly want to change – Do you recognise yourself in the points listed above? Have you been trying to change your life but been unable to? If so, I can help remove your blockages because removing them will make a huge difference in your life.
On the other hand, if your life is right where you want it, working with me is not what you’re looking for!
Personalised Life Coaching Sessions
My coaching programmes work by transforming insight into action through a four phase process:
DREAM: We visualise your wildest of wild dreams.
DISCOVER: We discover what is preventing you from achieving this today.
DESTROY: We destroy any limiting obstacles, beliefs and perspectives.
ACT: We create an action plan of bite-sized steps which you commit to completing.
Powerful coaching like no other
My signature life coaching style is highly effective and draws inspiration from a variety of tried-and-tested frameworks. This means that most of my coaching involves asking insightful questions to see what is really holding you back and I listen so deeply and intently for the truth using logic and intuition, which I feedback to you.
In many cases, there are stories that my clients tell themselves, for example, “I’m not good enough”, are usually created by unhelpful “programming” and interpretations from past events. Once we destroy these limiting stories, we then work on moving you forward into action as soon as possible so that you can immediately start reaping the benefits in your life.
Unlike a financial investment, life coaching can bring about lasting deep transformation leading to greater fulfilment, freedom, health and personal success.
A typical life coaching session includes;
- A moment for us to check in and say hi! (I’m pretty friendly…)
- Time for you to ask any questions about anything that is difficult for you right now that you’re hoping life coaching could help you with.
- A 10-minute guided meditation / mantra just for you, based on what you are working with in your life right now.
- Time to reflect on, discuss, and process what we are working and set small goals to help move forward to the next stage.
- Instruction/coaching on a topic that is relevant to your needs (this could be many different things, but common topics are Stress management, Confidence, Self-care, Self-compassion, Authenticity, Panic attacks, Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Relationships, Mindfulness, Meditation, Success & Time management).
- Creating goals for the upcoming week and discussing how you will stick to your intentions.
Coaching Package Options